Every day a new body. Every day a new life. Every day a new choice.
For as long as A can remember, life has meant waking up in a different person’s body every day, forced to live as that person until the day ended. A always thought there wasn’t anyone else who had a life like this.
But A was wrong. There are others.
A has already been wrestling with powerful feelings of love and loneliness. Now comes an understanding of the extremes that love and loneliness can lead to—and what it’s like to discover that you are not alone in the world.
- Themes:Australian history, politics, migration, conflict, identity, womenReading age:12+openbookTeaching notesAustralian
- Themes:Australian history, illustratedReading age:10+openbookTeaching notesAustralian
- Reading age:14+Australian
- Themes:explorers, history, survivalReading age:12+openbookTeaching notesAustralian
- Themes:history, Australian explorersReading age:12+Australian
- Themes:World War I, Anzacs on the Western FrontReading age:12+openbookTeaching notesAustralian