When her parents announce their impending separation, Natalie can’t understand why no one is fighting or at least mildly upset. And now that Zach and Lucy, her two best friends, have fallen in love, she’s feeling slightly miffed and decidedly awkward.
Where does she fit in now? And what has happened to the version of her life that played out like a TV show—with just the right amount of banter, pining and meaningful looks?
Nothing is going according to plan.
But then an unexpected romance comes along and shakes things up even further.
‘An adorably awkward and real romance. It was love at first chapter for me.’ Emily Gale
- Themes:good and evil, honour, adventure, ruiz zafonReading age:13+openbookTeaching notes
- Reading age:13+
- Themes:mystery, adventure, friendship, ruiz zafonReading age:14+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:imagination, friendship, overcoming fearReading age:all ages
- Themes:Fantasy romance, strong heroine, epic fantasyReading age:13+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:Holocaust, friendship, survivalReading age:12+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:holocaust, moral choices, good and evil, friendship, IdentityReading age:14+
- Themes:good and evil, friendship, facing fears, ZafonReading age:13+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:fear, family secrets, mysteryReading age:15+