Every day a new body. Every day a new life. Every day a new choice.
For as long as A can remember, life has meant waking up in a different person’s body every day, forced to live as that person until the day ended. A always thought there wasn’t anyone else who had a life like this.
But A was wrong. There are others.
A has already been wrestling with powerful feelings of love and loneliness. Now comes an understanding of the extremes that love and loneliness can lead to—and what it’s like to discover that you are not alone in the world.
- Themes:good and evil, honour, adventure, ruiz zafonReading age:13+openbookTeaching notes
- Reading age:13+
- Themes:mystery, adventure, friendship, ruiz zafonReading age:14+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:imagination, friendship, overcoming fearReading age:all ages
- Themes:Fantasy romance, strong heroine, epic fantasyReading age:13+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:Holocaust, friendship, survivalReading age:12+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:holocaust, moral choices, good and evil, friendship, IdentityReading age:14+
- Themes:good and evil, friendship, facing fears, ZafonReading age:13+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:fear, family secrets, mysteryReading age:15+