Every day a new body. Every day a new life. Every day a new choice.
For as long as A can remember, life has meant waking up in a different person’s body every day, forced to live as that person until the day ended. A always thought there wasn’t anyone else who had a life like this.
But A was wrong. There are others.
A has already been wrestling with powerful feelings of love and loneliness. Now comes an understanding of the extremes that love and loneliness can lead to—and what it’s like to discover that you are not alone in the world.
- Themes:love, friendship, identity, mystery, relationshipsReading age:14+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:Short stories, love, identity, LGBTQIReading age:14+openbookTeaching notes
- Themes:Identity, love, relationships, magical realismReading age:14+
- Themes:supernatural, friendship, identityReading age:14+Australian
- Themes:class, identity, decayed values, material excess, historyReading age:15+
- Themes:LGBTQI, friendshipReading age:14+
- Themes:Love, identity, LGBTQIReading age:14+
- Themes:identity, love, mysteryReading age:14+openbookTeaching notes