Text is seeking a Finance and Administration Coordinator.
Key selection criteria:
- First-rate administration and organisational abilities
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated experience in the use of finance systems, including MYOB
- High numerical accuracy skills and attention to detail when working at speed
- The ability to maintain a calm, courteous manner and work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of the book industry and a love of books would be an advantage
- Perform extensive data entry
- Analyse and report weekly sales data
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Process debtor and creditor invoices through MYOB
- Prepare bi-annual royalty statements
- Prepare invoices and maintain invoice records
- Perform general reception duties—phone, mail, couriers, stationery and printers, kitchen supplies, petty cash, etc.
- Manage records of incoming unsolicited manuscripts
- Fulfil customer website orders and process payments; perform monthly mailing of author/agent copies
- Record staff attendance and attend general staff meetings
- Maintain stockroom inventory, receive incoming stock from printer and distributor, and liaise with the warehouse to arrange stock transfers
Applications must include a response to the key selection criteria and must be received by 5pm on Friday 11 April at email@example.com.
Terms: This is a full-time, ongoing position based in Melbourne
Reporting: To the Finance Manager
Salary: To be negotiated with the successful applicant